Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



Thanksgiving it officially over and so we can start singing Christmas carols and enjoying the season. The Christmas tree goes up today and the cat will be pleased because he really likes to sleep underneath it. I love to play the carols and have bayberry or pine scented candles going, and feel all warm and cozy in the house. I love to set up my nativity scene (which I bought in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania) and just generally enjoy this time of year. We get to sing carols at church. I like that. I hope everyone has time to let the "reason for the season" sink in just a little deeper. Merry Christmas, everyone.

2 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Oh I wish I could be there! I love the whole coziness of the season! We are going to put our tree up today too. I went shopping at 4:30 this morning...let me just say NEVER AGAIN!! (at least at Wal-Mart)

Unknown said...

I loves the tree. Cody and I thought we were going to have to put up our little one-footer, but it turns out Laura left us one in the shed. Wahoo! A real Christmas tree. Once we get it finished I am going to post it on my blog.

I love you! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?