Saturday, December 6, 2008

Grandma X 3!!!!!!!


Well, if you have read Casey's blog, you know our exciting family news. Casey and Cody are going to have a baby. The due date is July 12, 2009. So, if the baby is on time, I will be in Washington DC when he makes his appearance and probably won't see him in person until he is 3 weeks old. Wah!!!!! I love to hold those newborn babies and I sure wanted to be there to help Casey. I am so glad that their work schedule will make it easier for them to be with the baby and catch naps when they need it. I hope I will be able to be of some use to them when I return. After all, that is supposed to be the privilege of being the grandma, to be able to help with the newborns. :))

2 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

hhhmmmm....you say "he" huh?Well I guess I better get on the "boy" train too because you are always right!!

I am so excited!

Unknown said...

hehe I am too, but I still think its a girl. I would love either. Cody keeps saying something about twins but I don't think so. :)
And yes Grandma's are always welcome to help with the newborns because I will need it! :)
Love you!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?