Monday, February 25, 2008

Uniqueness...hmmmm

Well, there isn't a lot about me that is really unique, other than the fact that there is no one exactly like me anywhere. I do remind people of someone they know, so I must look like a lot of other people. Let's see...

I was born in France, which makes me unique among family and friends, but not particularly to the French.

I like raw oysters. The best oysters I have ever eaten was the summer of 06 in Virginia.

I have been in the very top part of Monticello, which most of the public isn't allowed to view.

I went to 6 different colleges before I finally got my bachelors degree....in 3 different states.

That's about all I can think of.

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Hey...I am giving you a run for your money on those colleges....maybe I will take just as long too;)

I think it is neat you were born in France. You are what the French call...Leize Cop in Twain ...hahahaha...I know you know what I am talking about! ha!

I love you Mommy!! You are unique...and the best Mom in whole wide world!

*LaUrA* said...

oh an thanks for the pic switch...even though I still hate this one it is MUCH better!!

I put Carter's name in your little "how many people have my name" and it said 0 people have the name Carter Van Noy....well I know at least 2!

I used the gift card you have me for my birthday the other day! Thanks!! now I have some new shirts and jewelry that make me feel cute.

Unknown said...

I love my Munge :)
And I like raw oysters too. Yumm!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?